In an attempt to make the car and the ICE as awesome as possible I decided to
install sound deadening.
I found a product from a local supplier that is like Dynamat but half the price so I went with that.
This is my progress so far.
I decided to do just the inside of the door cards on the back doors as there are no speakers in there and the inside of the door isn't easily accessible.
The front doors contain my main speakers so I am deadening the outer skin and the inner skin, covering as many holes as possible to make the door more like a speaker enclosure.
Doing the front doors has made a big difference to the sound quality. Clearer sounds and better bass.
I put a final piece in the bottom of the spare wheel well. Haven't photographed it yet. So that's ten sheets in the car and 9kg of extra weight!
The sound form the speakers is definitely much improved, and road noise is a little less. So well worth the effort I think.